Early Childhood Education at St. Francis Xavier
WELCOME! WE'RE GLAD YOU ARE HERE!
CLICK HERE for a printable .pdf of the Early Childhood morning drop-off procedure.
- The children in Pre-School, Pre-Kindergarten and Kindergarten are to wear comfortable and school appropriate play clothes. They do not have a specific dress code.
- All Early Childhood Students, however, are welcome every Friday to celebrate their Falcon Pride by wearing St. Francis Xavier t-shirts or by dressing in the school colors of Blue and Gold! Extra Small & Small St. Francis Xavier t-shirts can be purchased by contacting the school office at 708-352-2175 or by email.
AGE REQUIREMENTS FOR EARLY CHILDHOOD ADMISSION
- Kindergarten: Children must be age 5 on or before September 1 of the school year.
- Pre-K 4: Children must be age 4 on or before September 1 of the school year.
- PreSchool 3: Children must be age 3 on or before September 1 of the school year. We do not have a daycare facility or a blended 2 yr old -3 yr old class.
Please remember, all enrolled students must be toilet trained. Diapers and Pull-ups are not permitted. This is a firm Archdiocesan policy, to which we must abide. We thank you kindly for your cooperation and understanding.
The weather often unpredictable, it may be a challenge to dress children for the outdoors. Just a reminder: Barring rain, thunder or large puddles we hope to take full-day students out to recess each day. As the occasional “blustery day” comes along, please remember to dress children accordingly.
If you need to report an absence or contact the SFX School Office, please call 708-352-2175.
If you’re interested in learning more about the school and scheduling a tour, please CLICK HERE to Submit a Prospective Family Interest Form. You may also contact Advancement Director Mary Tassi 708-352-2175 x 331.