Welcome to Early Childhood Education at St. Francis Xavier !
We are so glad that you are here!
CLICK HERE for a printable .pdf of the Early Childhood morning drop-off procedure.
- The children in Pre-School, Pre-Kindergarten and Kindergarten are to wear comfortable and school appropriate play clothes. They do not have a specific dress code.
- All Early Childhood Students, however, are welcome every Friday to celebrate their Falcon Pride by wearing St. Francis Xavier t-shirts or by dressing in the school colors of Blue and Gold! Extra Small & Small St. Francis Xavier t-shirts can be purchased by contacting the school office at 708-352-2175 or by email.
The weather is often unpredictable, please keep in mind to dress children for the outdoors. Weather dependent, we take full-day students out to recess each day. As the occasional “blustery day” comes along, please remember to dress children accordingly!
AGE REQUIREMENTS FOR EARLY CHILDHOOD ADMISSION
- Kindergarten: Children must be age 5 on or before September 1 of the school year.
- Pre-K 4: Children must be age 4 on or before September 1 of the school year.
- PreSchool 3: Children must be age 3 on or before September 1 of the school year. We do not have a daycare facility or a blended 2 yr old -3 yr old class.
Please remember, all enrolled students must be toilet trained. Diapers and Pull-ups are not permitted. This is a firm Archdiocesan policy, to which we must abide. We thank you kindly for your cooperation and understanding.
If you need to report an absence or contact the SFX School Office, please call 708-352-2175.
To set up a Tour and for more Information CLICK HERE TO SUBMIT A PROSPECTIVE FAMILY INTEREST FORM
We can’t wait to meet you! You may also contact Advancement Director Mary Tassi 708-352-2175 x 331.