Welcome to Early Childhood Education at St. Francis Xavier !
We are so glad that you are here!
- The children in Pre-School, Pre-Kindergarten and Kindergarten are to wear comfortable and school appropriate play clothes. They do not have a specific dress code.
- All Early Childhood Students, however, are welcome every Friday to celebrate their Falcon Pride by wearing St. Francis Xavier t-shirts or by dressing in the school colors of Blue and Gold! Extra Small & Small St. Francis Xavier t-shirts can be purchased by contacting the school office at 708-352-2175 or by email.
The weather is often unpredictable, please keep in mind to dress children for the outdoors. Weather dependent, we take full-day students out to recess each day. As the occasional “blustery day” comes along, please remember to dress children accordingly!
REQUIREMENTS FOR EARLY CHILDHOOD ADMISSION
- Kindergarten: Children must be age 5 on or before September 1 of the school year.
- Pre-K 4: Children must be age 4 on or before September 1 of the school year.
- PreSchool 3: Children must be age 3 on or before September 1 of the school year. We do not have a daycare facility or a blended 2 yr old -3 yr old class.
- Students must be toilet trained. Diapers and Pull-ups are not permitted. This is a firm Archdiocesan policy, to which we must abide.
CLICK HERE for a printable .pdf of the Early Childhood morning drop-off procedure.
If you need to report an absence or contact the SFX School Office, please call 708-352-2175.
To set up a Tour and for more Information CLICK HERE TO SUBMIT A PROSPECTIVE FAMILY INTEREST FORM
We can’t wait to meet you! You may also contact Advancement Director Mary Tassi 708-352-2175 x 331.