Shop for SFX
CHAIR: Katie Lutzow ShopforSFX@sfxlg.org
We all shop! With Shop for SFX, your normal purchases could be helping SFX earn tuition credit for your family or another family! The vendors offer the cards at a discount, and SFX gets the difference as profit. Your family has the option of getting 40% of the profit back as a tuition credit, or you can choose to send your credit to another family or return it to the school.
Shop for SFX is a Scrip program which allows you to buy gift cards, either plastic or electronic, for hundreds of vendors for all types of goods and services. Making money for SFX/Tuition Credit is as simple as 1-2-3.
1) Buy a gift card for whatever you need
2) Use the gift card to buy "stuff".
3) Reap the rewards!
It is that simple!
If it seems too complicated, we’re here to walk you through the process. Most families really find it easy once they get started! Email us with any questions: ShopforSFX@sfxlg.org
A single family who committed to buying most of their groceries with gift cards earned over $500 for SFX in a year; that’s $200 in tuition credit and $300 for SFX!
1) Email our coordinator at ShopforSFX@sfxlg.org to receive our enrollment code.
2) Go to www.ShopwithScrip.com and click on Join a Program.
3) Enter a user name, password, and your account information. Fill in the validation, click Register, and you can start earning money for SFX!