Welcome to Early Childhood Education at St. Francis Xavier !
We are so glad that you are here!
- The children in Pre-School, Pre-Kindergarten and Kindergarten are to wear comfortable and school appropriate play clothes. They do not have a specific dress code.
- All Early Childhood Students, however, are welcome every Friday to celebrate their Falcon Pride by wearing St. Francis Xavier t-shirts or by dressing in the school colors of Blue and Gold! Extra Small & Small St. Francis Xavier t-shirts can be purchased by contacting the school office at 708-352-2175 or by email.
The weather is often unpredictable, please keep in mind to dress children for the outdoors. Weather dependent, we take full-day students out to recess each day. As the occasional “blustery day” comes along, please remember to dress children accordingly!
REQUIREMENTS FOR EARLY CHILDHOOD ADMISSION
- Kindergarten: Children must be age 5 on or before September 1 of the school year.
- Pre-K 4: Children must be age 4 on or before September 1 of the school year.
- PreSchool 3: Children must be age 3 on or before September 1 of the school year. We do not have a daycare facility or a blended 2 yr old -3 yr old class.
- Students must be toilet trained. Diapers and Pull-ups are not permitted. This is a firm Archdiocesan policy, to which we must abide.
CLICK HERE for a printable .pdf of the Early Childhood morning drop-off procedure.
If you need to report an absence or contact the SFX School Office, please call 708-352-2175.
MAY WE PROVIDE YOU WITH MORE INFORMATION ON OUR SCHOOL? We will follow up with a digital Prospective Family Information Folder, and answers to your questions. We understand what an important decision this is. Our Advancement Director is here to help you every step of the way! Questions? Please email Advancement Director: email@example.com.
Please feel free to familiarize yourself with our school by liking and following current and past social media posts on Instagram @SFX.LG_SCHOOL, and Facebook https://www.facebook.